Odor Out, Future In
Combination brands deliver multi-functional properties:
UBQ Nclozur™ – An Odor-Reducing Modifier
A reduced-odor, bio-based modifier — an alternative to ordinary PCR additives that’s suitable for even the most scent-sensitive applications. From tool boxes to auto interior pieces, UBQ Nclozur™ provides a high-performance advantage for any product that must meet odor thresholds.
UBQ Nclozur™ is sold only as a modifier to our primary additives and replacements. Not sold separately.
Automotive & Mobility
Center Console Boxes
Building & Construction
- EU REACH
- UK REACH
- Conflict mineral avoidant
- Heavy metal avoidant
- B Corp Certification
- USDA Certified Biobased Product
- UL 2809 Environmental Claim Validation
- URS IATF 16949 Letter of Compliance
- URS ISO 9001
- URS ISO 14001
- Axion Circular Economy Specialists
- Vireo Advisors, LLC
- Global Automotive Declarable Substance List (Gadsl)
- Superior odor mitigation to comparable PCR materials
- Made from waste
- Produces a neutral fragrance
- Performs well in indoor applications
- Blends with most polymers
- Provides a straightforward odor-reducing modifier
- Circular and recyclable
- Contributes to products’ PCR content
- Advances climate positivity
UBQ™ material works with a wide range of standard manufacturing processes and technologies.
How do we make UBQ™ Material?
Our patented technology converts organic waste into basic particles — fibers, cellulose, lignin and sugars. Next, we reassemble these into a new thermoplastic matrix. Organics (banana peels, chicken bones, pizza boxes) and mixed plastics melt and bond in the matrix. The result: a bio-based, homogeneous thermoplastic ready for thousands of applications.