Make a Material Difference
Combination brands deliver multi-functional properties:
UBQ Impact – A Performance-Compliant Enhancer
Need to build circularity into impact-intensive applications such as decking, office furniture and car door mirrors? This climate-positive enhancer blends with multiple polymer matrices to create circular, sustainable products within your targeted performance ranges.
UBQ Impact is sold only as an enhancer to our primary additives and replacements. Not sold separately.
Automotive & Mobility
Battery Trays & Covers
Building & Construction
Logistics & Supply Chain
Boxes and Warehouse Storage
- EU REACH
- UK REACH
- Conflict mineral avoidant
- Heavy metal avoidant
- B Corp Certification
- USDA Certified Biobased Product
- UL 2809 Environmental Claim Validation
- URS IATF 16949 Letter of Compliance
- URS ISO 9001
- URS ISO 14001
- Axion Circular Economy Specialists
- Vireo Advisors, LLC
- Global Automotive Declarable Substance List (Gadsl)
CAR DOOR MIRRORS
- Enhanced to meet performance requirements while delivering superior circularity and climate positivity
- Meets targeted impact standards
- Made from waste
- Circular and recyclable
- Provides a straightforward, performance-compliant enhancer
- Blends with most polymers
- Contributes to products’ PCR content
- Advances climate positivity
UBQ™ material works with a wide range of standard manufacturing processes and technologies.
How do we make UBQ™ Material?
Our patented technology converts organic waste into basic particles — fibers, cellulose, lignin and sugars. Next, we reassemble these into a new thermoplastic matrix. Organics (banana peels, chicken bones, pizza boxes) and mixed plastics melt and bond in the matrix. The result: a bio-based, homogeneous thermoplastic ready for thousands of applications.